PLOS Community Action Publishing (CAP): Q1 Community Update
In this webinar, held on 30 March 2021, we provided an update on our progress to CAP goals, welcomed new community members, and answered questions the library community had on the new collective action model.
- Nonia Pariente, Editor-in-Chief, PLOS Biology
- Sara Rouhi, Director Strategic Partnerships
- Georgie Field, Associate Publisher
The focus of the webinar:
- Brief reCAP
- Intros to PLOS Biology and PLOS Medicine
- CAP progress to date and next steps
- 2022 targets
- Expansion to broader geographies
- Supporting other organizations
- Considering iterations for other PLOS journals
Slides can be found here and the webinar can be downloaded from here.