The contents of the Writing Center are also available as a live, interactive training session, complete with slides, talking points, and activities.
Contact us if you are interested in co-hosting a training session at your institution or download the materials here to host a session of your own.
Authorship skills and the peer review process
Slides and talking points for a 1 hour training on preparing your research for a successful submission and peer review process
This session covers:
- Choosing the right journal for your research
- Tips and tricks for your cover letter, title and abstract
- An overview of the publication process
and more…Download slides
Writing training activity pack
Worksheets and handouts include:
- Why Are You Here?
- Choosing the Right Journal
- What Makes a Great Title?